Gaming is the primary requirement in a Laptop which every buyer desires. Thanks to the increasing number of manufacturers, prices of Gaming Laptops are now afforadable for everyone.
You can get a Best Gaming Laptop for $1500 which can play high end games without any lags. So if you are willing to spend 1500 bucks on a gaming Laptop then these are the Best Budget Gaming Laptops available right now:
Let's get started.
Best Gaming Laptop for $1500:
Here are the Best Gaming Laptops under $1500:
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 - [Featured]
- Razer Blade 15
- Acer Predator Helios 300
- Eluk Omen 15t
- Dell G7 Premium
- ASUS TUF A15
- MSI GP65 Leopard
1. ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 - [Featured]
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6 with ROG Boost (Base 1140MHz Boost 1335MHz TDP 60W)
- AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS processor (up to 4.2GHz)
- 15.6” 144Hz IPS-Type Full HD (1920x1080) display
- 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM | 1TB PCIe NVMe M 2 SSD | Backlit Precision Gaming Keyboard
- ROG Intelligent Cooling system with self-cleaning anti-dust tunnels preserves cooling performance and system stability
ASUS did a really great job here with price to performance, a small, light-weight gaming laptop with a killer battery life.
When it comes to the design and look of the Laptop, the machine looks really great and beautiful. It has a really sleek and smooth design, it weighs only 2 Kilos which is pretty portable for a gaming laptop. The panel is robust and well made so it is nice to open it with just one hand. Overall it gives a really great impression.
The corners on the top and side are very well made and thin, but there is no webcam, that may be good for some of you but if you need a webcam for streaming then look at our best webcam for streaming buyer’s guide.
The keyboard is really great which you will ever use on a gaming laptop, the white backlighting under the keys makes it very easy to read and type. The keyboard has really amazing switches, I must have to appreciate the ROG button to open the armory software so you can monitor the performance, drivers and hardware. The touchpad works well but it could have been a bit smoother, anyways the gamers will use a separate mouse but the touchpad quality could have been improved.
When it comes to connectivity, on the left side there is an HDMI and Ethernet along with a USB 3.2 (Type-C) gen 2, a USB 3.0 (Type-A) port, there are 2 more USB 3.0 Type-A ports on the right side. Unfortunately, it lacks a SD card reader and a thunderbolt connection.
2. Razer Blade 15 (Base Model)
- Perfect display for work or play: An edge-to-edge, 100% sRGB, factory-calibrated matte screen with a 60Hz refresh rate offers stunning visuals for intense gaming sessions or content creation
- Precision-crafted powerhouse: Built for gaming and creative work in a 0.78" thin, CNC anodized aluminum unibody
- Futureproof design: Supports SSD/HDD and dual-channel memory upgradeability, Thunderbolt 3 enabled, compatible with Razer Core X external GPU enclosures for additional graphics power
- Biometric security: Supports Windows Hello instant facial unlock and authentification with integrated webcam and IR sensor
The Razer Blade 15 was one of the most used gaming laptops last year, when it was available in market it used to have a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 GPU but after a few months Razer released a cheaper version which possess GTX 1660 Ti GPU.
It is a really great gaming Laptop which features the latest Intel Core i7 6 core processor with a CPU speed of 4.5 Hz to deliver the best performance and portability. It has a large 15.6” inch display at 1080p panel with a 144Hz refresh rate which is great for those who play fast-paced games.
Razer Blade 15 weighs only 4.6 pounds which can easily fit in your backpack. The aluminum built quality is really great and exceptional. Razer Blade 15 has all the ports which you will need for gaming. It has a Thunderbolt 3 port for connecting to multiple 4K monitors. USB 3.1 Type-A and Type-C ports, a Mini DisplayPort 1.4, Kensington lock slot and an HDMI 2.0.
If we talk about trackpad then undoubtedly it has one of the best trackpads which you can see in Windows Laptops. Razer uses a wide width trackpad which covers almost 1/3rd of the entire keyboard deck.
It offers high performance and a longer battery life with a beautiful design and an attractive chassis.
3. Acer Predator Helios 300
- Latest 7th Generation Intel Core i7 Processor 2.8GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.8GHz | Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display, Red Backlit Keyboard
- 16GB DDR4 DRAM Memory and 256GB SSD | Extra empty expandable hard drive slot for 2.5" hard drives
Acer continues to make its lovers happy with this $1500 laptop. Modern design, high performance and longer battery life are the key specs for a gaming laptop in this price.
The design of this machine is pretty great and beautiful in appearance. In just first view anybody can tell that this laptop is high quality built.
It comes with a full 15.6” full HD IPS display at 1920x1080. The color quality of the screen is slightly dim, you can upgrade to a 17” inch version of this laptop which will cost you some more bucks but it will have some extra features and specs too. It weighs just 5.95 lbs.
The Laptop comes with a Red Backlit keyboard, the good news for gamers is that the WASD keys on the keyboard are outlined by red color so you can easily run from police in GTA. The trackpad is quite impressive and pretty great for gamers.
The Acer Predator Helios 300 has the latest 7th generation Intel Core i7 processor which is almost common in gaming laptops. Intel Core i7 with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 – 6GB graphic card makes a great combination. It has 16GB DDR4 RAM, and for memory it possess a 256GB fast SSD. The Laptop is also VR ready.
4. ELUK OMEN 15t Gaming Laptop
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 4.5GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- 8GB GDDR6 VRAM NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q Gaming Graphics Card with Ray Tracing
- 15.6" 240Hz Refresh Rate IPS Full HD (1920 x 1080) display; Thunderbolt 3 Port, HDMI 2.0 Port, Mini DisplayPort
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory and 256GB Ultra Performance PCIe NVMe SSD + 1TB 7200RPM Storage HDD
- White Legend N-Key Rollover Backlit Gaming Keyboard, 70Whr Battery, 2x2 AC + Bluetooth 5.0, 1 Year Warranty
Eluk Omen 15t comes with a 15.6” inch FHD with a 1080p panel which provides accurate colors and performance through its 144Hz fresh delivery rate. If we talk about processor then it has a powerful 9th generation Intel i7 -9750 CPU. Its processor is very powerful and gives pretty great performance. This processor can also help you in designing and engineering.
Almost every Gaming laptop consumes high battery power but the lifespan of Eluk Omen 15t battery is shorter than most of its rivals. Its webcam quality is average so if you are planning to stream then you better get yourself a separate webcam. Buying guide to the Best webcam for Streaming: Buying Guide .
The Audio quality of this laptop is pretty decent, it is equipped with Bang and Olufsen speakers which are known for delivering high quality sounds. Anything you will play on the Laptop will sound too real so you can enjoy while blasting your enemies in Call of Duty and CS Go.
It weighs only 5.26 lbs which is impressive as almost every gaming laptop weighs more than 5.50 lbs.
Due to its light-weight it gets an upper hand in terms of portability with its rivals.
5. Dell G7 Premium Flaship
- 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare LED Display
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H (9MB Cache, 2.2 GHz up to 4.1 GHz)
- 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD + 1TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 -6GB with Max-Q , Bluetooth, 802.11ac
- 3 x USB Type-A, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C (with Thunderbolt), 1 x HDMI, Waves MaxxAudio
- Windows 10 Home brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen.
A really great Laptop by Dell with the right size, the laptop’s design looks really great and satisfying. The Keyboard feels comfortable while typing, the touchpad is a little bit off to left from center and lined up with the keyboard.
You will love the look of this Laptop, the metal case gives it more astonishing and charismatic look as compared to its predecessors like G5.
A full 15.6” Anti-glare LED backlit display (1920x1080) provides a clear and clean display. The 8th generation Intel Core i7-8750H (2.2 GHz up to 4.1 GHz) is added to the gaming laptop so you can perform your tasks efficiently. You can perform multi-tasking with the help of fast 16GB DDR4 RAM.
The most important factor of a gaming laptop is graphics, the Dell G7 Premium provides a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 -6GB with Max-Q which is pretty impressive in this price.
When it comes to storage, the G7 Premium provides a very fast 512GB SSD+1TB HDD so you can download and save a large quantity of data.
In short: if you want performance of an Alienware with a look which doesn’t look like an aggressive gaming laptop then you can consider Dell G7.
6. ASUS TUF A15
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB Graphics with ROG Boost
- 8-core AMD Ryzen 7 4800H Processor 45W (8M Cache, up to 4.2GHz)
- 15.6” FHD (1920x1080) 144Hz IPS-Type display
- 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | 16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | Windows 10 Home
- Self cleaning dual fans with anti-dust technology to extend system longevity
The ASUS TUF A15 is what we can call an affordable gaming laptop, starting at $1,199, the ASUS TUF A15 offers a better value of money as compared to other gaming laptops in the same price.
It got a strong and pretty look which we all expect from ASUS, it is not ultra-thin but its angled chassis pleases your eyes. There are solid screen hinges which are designed specifically to provide support and offer stability to the panel.
The 8-core AMD Ryzen 7 4800H processor is able to provide a decent CPU performance (Graphic designers will love it) with the fast 1TB SSD playing its part.
The 90WHr battery is a great feature which makes sure that it runs up to a decent length of time even if you are playing high specs games on it, you will barely see this type of battery in other gaming laptops at the same price.
ASUS had made a masterstroke by utilizing its 8-core AMD Ryzen 7 4800H processor with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB Graphics with ROG Boost supported by 16GB DDR4 RAM (you can easily upgrade it to 32GB) that makes it a robust gaming laptop.
7. MSI GP65 Leopard
- 15.6" Thin Bezel FHD IPS-Level 144Hz 3ms 100%sRGB 72%NTSC NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB GDDR6
- Core i7-10750H 2.6 - 5.0GHz Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201(2*2 ax)
- 512GB NVMe SSD 16GB (8G*2)DDR4 2666MHz 2 Sockets Max Memory 64GB
- USB 3 2 Gen2 Type C *1 USB 3 2 Gen1 *2 Steel Series per-Key RGB with Anti-Ghost key+ silver lining 720p HD Webcam
It has a very beautiful display and design, the screen quality is decent and colors look great. The best part of this machine is its hardware, this Laptop is really fast, if you have plans to streaming your game play then this machine can do it really easy.
The Keyboard is great but the space between keys are designed and better suited for gaming than typing. The RGB looks pretty cool and promising. The battery quality is not much great and sometimes CPU fans get noisy but the Laptop is fast because it has latest 10th generation Intel Core i7-10750H which runs at 2.6GHz to 5GHz.
The 15.6" Thin Bezel FHD IPS-Level display at 144Hz makes the display clear, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB GDDR6 has a bigger role in making this Laptop one of the best sellers.
The 16GB DDR4 RAM runs up to a memory speed of 2666 MHz which enables it for multitasking. The 512GB NVMe SSD makes the content load fast.
The MSI GP65 Leopard is also VR Ready.
Do you want to buy a Heavyweight gaming chair? check our article on Best heavyweight Gaming Chairs
Gaming Laptop under $1500: Buying guide
Here are a few things you have to consider before purchasing a gaming laptop:
Resolution: In a $1500 price range it should have a resolution of 1920 x 1080, Avoid gaming laptops with touch screen they will only drain your battery.
CPU: Most laptops in this price range have powerful 7th gen Intel Core i7 and Ryzen 7 Processor, these both processors are good for gaming, some times Ryzen 7 can outshine many of its competitors like ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 has a AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS Processor which runs at the same speed as some 10th gen Core i9-10980HK laptops.
RAM: You need a high RAM so you can play games smoothly, We will not recommend 4GB DDR3 RAM in 2021, although its enough for casual gamers but most motherboards now run on DDR4 RAM. you should get a Laptop which is providing atleast 16GB RAM.
Refresh Rate: The number of frames your laptop can process in one second is known as Refresh rate. Laptops with high Refresh rates like 144 Hz can process more clear visuals giving you a visual treat.
Connectivity Options: Make sure that the Laptops you buy has a good number of connectivity options like USB, HDMI, WiFi, display ports.
Keyboard: The Keyboard should be smooth and comfortable, for fun we will suggest you to go with a Laptop which has Backlit Keyboard, almost all options listed above have Backlit Keyboards.
These are the recommended specs and features which you need to ensure before purchasing the gaming laptop in a $1,500 price.
Processor: Intel Core-i7 Processor, Ryzen 7
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 (Minimum)
RAM: 16GB DDR4
Battery: 4 Hours
OS: Windows 10
Refresh Rate: 144 Hz
Backlit Keyboard (Optional)
We are sure that our buying guide is going to help you in choosing the gaming laptop under $1500. We spent several hours researching the specs and features of many laptop models and came up with these 7 beasts.
We think that after reading this article you will be able to decide that which gaming laptop is good for you, if you ask for our suggestions then
Our Top 3 suggestions are:
Thanks for reading our article, if you think that there are more models which we missed in this review then contact us.
we have also published an article on Best Budget Laptops for Students Check it out.